At Brightflag, we strive to continually improve our product. Keep up-to-date with our latest releases here, refreshed monthly.
- Improved messaging when Accounts Payable email files exceed e-mail attachment limits and provided a link to download.
- Configured Accruals reminders to be sent 5 days before the submission deadline.
- Updated the Financial Budgets feature:
- Added a link to access the matters that are included in the budget
- Ability to edit the budget name.
- Updated the Purchase Order feature to provide enhanced LEDEs98Bi support and added to the ability to enforce unique purchase order numbers.
- Enhanced the Invoice Review screen for invoices that have Purchase Orders to include purchase order budget flags and block invoice approval where no Purchase Order is provided.
- Security improvements made - updated the password encryption protocols, improved password reset flows and API message authentication.
- Improved the performance of the Search Matters page.
- Updated the Financial Budgets feature so individual budgets can be removed, and improved Brightflag Forecast synchronisation.
- Improved notifications when adding a vendor to a matter. Using Any Office, only the admins will be notified.
- Improved error messaging when updating and submitting Matter Budget Request.
- Updated Purchase Order feature which allows PO numbers to be created and assigned to matters, and for invoices to be tracked with POs and exported to the AP system.
- Improved the error messaging for LEDES Invoice Upload on the Law Firm Portal, so that it is easier for vendors to fix errors in files on submission.
- Accounts Payable Module Enhancements:
- New AP Route configuration to allow payment routing via Currency.
- More granular control over what files are sent to your AP systems including individual file selection but ability to merge multiple files.